Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sunday, July 1, 2012 Happy Birthday Ethan...
Nine years ago today we welcomed Ethan Presley into this world and he has been an amazing gift to us all. Now nine years later he still makes me smile and shows me daily, life is worth living. Ethan has always amazed his dad and me with his hard head and amazing personality. Now as we struggle to build our new life together, it's not what we planned or how we ever imagined but we will be strong as daddy helps us daily in our journey of this life. Ethan looks so much like Derek and has a mixture of my personality and Derek's that it is amazing.
He had a wonderful time at his party yesterday, and I thank all the family and friends that came to support us and that actually in the end helped make it a special day!!!
It was the first big party at the house and it was a struggle for so many to be there without Derek but in the end family and friends showed yet again how strong they are and how much they love Derek, our boys and me with their amazing support, understanding and love. You all amaze me so much and your wonderful comments and support are what helps us continue to keep going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment