Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 Learning Every Day...


Still at my age I continue to learn things, about people, about life and about myself. Guess that's part of life but at some point you think you would know how things work, or you think you know people. But as I've said before everyone has their own journey that makes them who they are and I continue to learn things because of the things I go through and others around me. I have even learned from other peoples situations that don't even involve me, which I think a lot of that is because I look at things differently these days. You never know yourself completely and no matter what you never know other people as well as you think you do. People will love you, hurt you and just down right surprise you some times but you have to just pick it all up, learn a lesson and keep moving forward. I've done this many times and I have told others to do this. It's just hard to see the people you care about hurt and not be able to help or fix it but in the end sometimes it's not your problem to fix and no matter how much you care, it doesn't always help. We all had a good weekend, had some family time and mom even had some very nice and much needed me time which felt very nice. We are getting to a good place these days. So enough about what all is spinning in my head!
Update on my amazing boys, they are growing so much in height, weight and independence. They are eating me out of house and home these days. Garret is an amazing little man who continues to grow, be more independent and is just a kind hearted boy. He's enjoying his Xbox & New Phone these days since it's cold outside but continues to improve in basketball which he is still playing. His treatment with his Hirschsprungs in going well, we are on every three days but of course as he eats more we may have to adjust some. Ethan is doing good, he is opening up more to Garret and me about missing his dad, we just have to let it be on his terms and time, can't push that boy to do anything to fast. He is as hard headed as me and as smooth as his father. Ethan is also enjoying all the new Xbox games, Ipad and playing Futsal for now until Soccer starts in the spring. He is the most sweet kiddo when he wants to be. Last night I was tired and sat down to watch a little TV and in the middle of a show he leans over and kisses me on the cheek and says "I love you mom" wow how do they know when we need those little things at the right moment.
We stay busy as always with work, school and sports. Tonight we are looking forward to dinner with some dear friends of ours that we haven't seen in months. Then this weekend we get to spend some time with some more wonderful friends that we don't get to see enough for some Skyzone, Dinner and a little Ice Hockey fun. Should be interesting and long Saturday. Then off to church Sunday, Globetrotters with Rhonda, Eric and Peyton then Futsal. Busy but fun weekend! I'll try to follow up with pictures on Facebook. Love you all and hope life is going well!!!

2 comments:

  1. "Ethan is as hard headed as me amd as smooth as his family." hahahahaahahahah! Truer words have never been spoken! - Angela Muddell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, autocorrect. "...as smooth as his Daddy." - Angela

    ReplyDelete