Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday, October 23, 2011

Well in twelve hours I will standing at the spot that I last saw my love and soulmate alive and gone in a split of seconds, It will take my breath and probably be the hardest thing I have faced so far but it is another step in this journey so I will stand tall and do it with all my strength I have. It was a horrible day and I will never get the answers I ask for everyday but I will continue for Derek to get up everyday and put one foot in front of the other no matter how hard it is just like he taught me. Live life like there is no tomorrow and I advise everyone to stop and appreciate and slow life down more to love and hold on to the people around you because you never know when the best thing can be ripped away. So for Derek please stop and love your spouse and kids hard and stronger everyday like he did. I so miss him even down to his little ways he would try to aggravate me, never thought I would miss that but wow what I would give!!!
I love you Derek, you are still and always my heart and soul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment