Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday, August 20, 2012 Life of Change...

Wow a majorly restless night tonight and my mind will not stop racing and let me sleep. Haven't had one like this in a while but at the same time it is different then others.
Thinking of how many things that are happening and going on in life that change and continue to change as we live on in this world. I always struggle with the fact that Derek isn't here for so many moments and memories that are happening.
As I sit here and write I am struggling with putting all my thoughts and feelings down tonight because my mind is in so many different places and I can't seem to put it down in words so you will have to excuse my jumping around and my scattered thoughts.
Friendships... This is one that is a huge part of my life for over a year now, it has brought on an whole new meaning since so many friendships have changed. I have talked before about friendships that have changed because of that day but some friendships have grown so strong that I can't express in words how much they are a part of why I get up every day. I have so many that have helped me at different times in this journey and each one I hold so close to my heart and soul.
From friends moving away to my nephew getting ready to get married, life is changing way too fast.......

No comments:

Post a Comment