Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday, November 30, 2012 In my Dreams...


You were in my dream last night, just you and me, it is always so bittersweet, doesn't happen very often at all but when it does it still takes my breath to wake up and realize it was just a dream and that your really still gone. I even rolled over to tell you hold me but you weren't there like you were in my dream. When I woke in my dream you were wiping my tears away. I want to tell you so much about how amazing our boys are doing and what amazing individuals they are becoming. I still struggle in my faith but I know that I'm not doing it alone, there are days I get tired and feel like giving up but then I get a little push from God and you to not stop, not a choice. We are doing good babe, not saying every moment is great and that we don't have our moments but we are living because we know that is what you would want. This world will never be the same without you but it is a better place because of you. But it is a new day!!! We love and miss you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment