Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday, November 18, 2012 Who I Am...

I continue down this road of finding out who I am without Derek, it is full of ups and downs, full of pain from all angles, I get tired and I still want to give up some days but its not an option. So I keep going and see what each day brings. This week will be a bumpy one I am sure, short week for boys at school and for me at work but Wednesday 21st would be Derek and my 14th wedding anniversary, then our second Thanksgiving without him, then Friday will be Garret second Birthday without his daddy and he turns 11 years old. He amazes me everyday with his strength and what an amazing individual he is, Derek would be so proud of both his boys. So I will keep my head up high and start this week and stay strong. Only option!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment