Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday, April 28, 2012 Take A Breath....

This will be short and sweet tonight and I think I will probably take a break for a bit on my blog maybe. Need to get some things straight and work on some things that are very important too me.
Good night with old friends at E&H, so good to see all my old friends and laugh with them. Miss all those guys everyday and miss how good it feels to laugh
Spilled ALL my thoughts & stuff I've been fighting these days to my big brother Mark tonight and it has helped me to breathe just letting it all out and know that I have wonderful friends that understand my craziness. Well maybe not understand but agree that my Type A personality needs to chill these days and do course laugh at me. Thanks Mark!!!
Now if I can only get these people to shut up in the room next door I may get some sleep tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment