Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monday, April 9, 2012 First Day of Spring Break




Well our first full day at the beach was a lot of fun and long. The boys loved the beach and waves, they got right out there and jumped in. They rode the waves for hours and played in the sand. Mom wasn't that great at the sand castle building (that was always Derek's thing because I hate the sand) but I did my best and we built the best castle we could, I had sand all over me and it was worth it. The boys then started diving for shells and got a good amount of shells to take home with them. We came in about 3:00 and took showers so that the boys could go to a baseball game with Mark (Mark and Melanie are in Orange Beach right now) so they had a full day and lots of fun. They both enjoyed the time at the baseball game and some boy time with Mark. They got home about 11:00 and crashed for the night. Here's to another good day at the beach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment