Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It was a crazy week being back from vacation, a lot of ups and downs. Life is a roller coaster and I just get to hold on and hope not to fall off these days. We finished the week with a pretty good weekend. Friday dinner with Mark, Melanie, Ellie, Maddie, Lonny and Kim. Lonny and Mark working around house for me to help. New roof on house thanks to Lonny. Pool opened thanks to Jamie and Chris. Soccer game spent with my mom and dad and won by two point and lunch with Angela, Tom, Brant and Reece. Boys and I went to Church at Northeast followed by dinner with Eric, Rhonda & Peyton. Boys got to spend the night with Peyton and go to a movie with Nana Sunday all while I went to gym, ran errands and enjoyed some amazing friends this weekend. Got a lot done and enjoyed some amazing family and friends. We all got to breathe and smile this weekend so that I will say is a good thing we will take. As hard as life has been the past 10 months and continues to be I have to stop and know that my friends and family are a lot of the reason that I'm here. I hear from a lot of people that I'm strong person but I would never be this strong without my boys, strength from Derek daily and all the wonderful people that GOD has put into my life to help me on this journey. As much as I say I want my old life back and I do, I know that we have to get up every day and put our shoes on, tie them tight and keep going forward. I miss you Derek more then words can explain but I thank you for the life we had and built together. Always in our hearts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment