Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 Day 3 Spring Break

Today we started the morning by getting up early and shell hunting, just the three of us. The boys hunted foe shells for a while and then Garret started writing in the sand "love u dad" and the water kept washing it away so they decide to spend 30 minutes to build a wall to protect it from the water, they did an amazing job. Sweet boys! The boys loved it, they say they don't have a favorite thing down here that they like it all and want to move here. I told them if they had this every day they probably wouldn't appreciate it as much. But it is nice to get away and enjoy all of the beautiful views and fun with my boys. There is such a void without Derek here but we have been able to make the best of it. I've had a lot of time to think and some good and bad as come of it, I know I can never give up because I love my boys and Derek too much but the pain of not having Derek here is so much some days. He was a amazing husband, father and person that it is hard to imagine our life without him. One Day at a Time!!!! We ended the day on the beach with a shower and night in the condo and cooked, needed some extra rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment