Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 15 Months Yesterday...


It's hard to believe that it was 15 months yesterday since my life completely feel apart, since I saw him, felt him breath, heard his voice, felt his warm touch or kiss. Life just flies by and we can't slow it down and we can't change it. I was reading over my personal journal last night and wow it is very interesting to read back and look over this journey that I am on. I find myself not writing as much anymore and I guess that is good. It was a good thing to do for a while and a stage I needed, I still do it from time to time but not as often. October is going to be a busy month but I am looking forward to some fun with my boys and some excited things coming up. Pictures, Disney and Halloween, it will all fly by for sure! It will all be bittersweet but it feels good to look forward to things and to see the boys look forward to things. Here's to keep going, keep smiling and laughing every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment