Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday, September 10, 2012 I start...


Another time to take a breathe and start again. I've been having some ups and downs more then usual lately so it's time to regroup and get back on track with my healing. I do get knocked off track at the weirdest times it seems but I alway find my way back. I have to!!!
I am working to be good with me and being on my own. It is harder then you could ever imagine. You find yourself clinging to friends, family and loved one because you've already lost so much and you are so scared to be alone. I never thought I could live a day without Derek in my life and I still am amazed that I continue to do it every day. But it is a choice that I make because I can and because that is what I need, that is what my kids need and that is what Derek would expect of me.
Today was a hard day, busy at work, had some things to deal with and I did. I now am ready for a good nights sleep, clear my head and get up tomorrow strong and ready for a new day!!! I just have to turn off my Type A personaliry and wanting to know everything before it happens. Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment