Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday, September 1, 2012 Tomorrow...

Well tomorrow is the big UofL vs UofK football game, it was always Derek and my favorite game, we never took the kids to this one and always had a great time. Tomorrow will be hard but I will put on a smile and keep going while holding it all together. That's what I do and have to do. I am looking forward to going to the game with all my friends and enjoying the game. The other part of me well it takes my breath away some. Tomorrow is not only the game it is 14 months since that horrible day, it still doesn't seem possible that our life has changed and that Derek is really gone forever. But we will continue to move forward and breathe through the day. This will be the first 2nd day of the month I spend away from the boys all day, that is a huge struggle for me but I know it is a step and they never know what the day is so they need to enjoy their day and time with family to smile and laugh. I will be okay and stand on my own tomorrow with the help of so many friends around. I will put on a smile, tie my shoes up tight and be okay!!!!
I know Derek is up there and he already knows who is going to win and is celebrating already!!! Enjoy the day babe, I know you will be there with me and will be my strength as always!!! Love and Miss you every moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment