Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday, September 15, 2012 Long Friday...

Don't know if it was the weather or what yesterday but I cried three times before 9:30 am and then had to fight it the rest of the day. Just felt very down and didn't really know why. But thanks to a couple friends touching base, then good friends taking the boys and I to dinner and good company after that it ended better. After work I just wanted to come home crawl up on the couch in my PJ's with a glass of wine, blanket and arms around me. But I don't get to do that anymore so I had my glass of wine and sat on the couch while the boys played in basement and I watched TV for a while by myself, Have to say that is a first for me. Normally I just stay busy around here and I haven't watch more then the boys shows in a year. I was okay to do it, I mean I was a little down but it ended up being okay and not completely giving in to reaching out for company too much to get me through it. Saturday is filled with fixed my toilet, touch up paint for some work I did in bathroom, work on closing pool, doing laundry way over due and soccer, concession stand, wedding and then Sunday is Ethan's Baptism. Busy weekend but good. I like to be able to fix things around the house, I mean I do need some help on some things and I have good friends that do those things for me but the boys and I have gotten pretty good at doing things around here and it feels good.
Here's to a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment