Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday, June 21, 2013 Progress...


It's always interesting and helps me to look back at my past post and I do it from time to time before I start posting a new one. I looked back and I have a post from June 21, 2012 last year and it talked about a dream and the weird thing is that I didn't remember it till I just read it. Makes me glad I have this blog to look back on and see where I have came from, all the process of my journey and help me know that even when I still have a hard day from time to time that I have came so far. That is why I have been trying to
Things are good, I have been having my days with ups and downs but I think it is me trying to figure out where I am in this between stage of my life. It's hard to blend it all together and feel comfortable with trusting that things will fall into place. I try to blend my old life, my life now and where I see my life going, a little of each I try to keep close but not try to control where it is going. I like to look ahead now, I remember a time that I couldn't look past today or tomorrow or next week. Now I look further and I enjoy seeing my boys grow and heal. It will never be easy to know that their father is not here where he should be to see it from this point and be a part of it but I know he is looking over us and smiling that we are okay and living the life we were given.
I enjoyed some time with my boys last night and seeing them smile, laugh and be kids. They are doing so good it amazes me. I mean they have their moments just like I do but all in all they know that we have to continue to live and they know that their Dad is watching over them from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment