Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sunday, June 16, 2013 Father's Day 2013...

Father's Day is never the same... Day started out good and we had a good day but it was just a day, not much more then that. These are the moments and days that my heart aches for my boys and I fight the anger of why? what if? and all those questions. So with that I will try to comment on the good that we had because I'm not much with sharing my thoughts and feelings right now.
Derek was an amazing Father to his two boys. The biggest goal he had in life was to give his boys the Father he never got at a young age. He was amazing with them and a lot of time as big of a kid as they were. Silly, fun and always ready to play even when he was tired. Both our boys looked up to Derek probably even more then he ever realized. We miss him every day!!! Happy Father's Day Derek!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment