Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday, June 27, 2013 Rest...


"Rest with me a while. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way whead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant Companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey.
I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn't bear to see all your life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company. breathing deep draughts of My Presence. The higheest level of trust is to enoy Me moment by moemnt. I am with you, wathcing over you wherever you go."

That was my devotional read this morning, good one!!! Not much to say but to please continue to keep me and my family in your prayer. Even when we are smiling and taking life as it comes it is still a daily struggle to live this life. It is ours to live everyday, and it is not always an easy one. There is no just getting back to our life after losing Derek, it is rebuilding it daily and learning how to handle and raise two amazing little boys in this world. It is scary, sad, happy and exciting all mixed up in a bundle. So even when you see us and think we are doing good, which we are just remember we still need your prayers because our journey is still bumpy on days. I thank the wonderful people that I have in my life, because without them and God I don't know if I could do this everyday.

Enjoyed watching the storms with Garret last night on the back porch, something we all use to do together. Garret is an amazing little boy and growing way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment