Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cardinal Football, September 18, 2011

Wow what an awesome game, about time we won!! Derek would have loved it. Having a wonderful visit with friends from out of town this weekend, don't know what we would do without everyone.
Boys had two soccer games, one on Friday night ( won, Garret had two goals and Ethan played awesome) then another game on Saturday in which we didn't win but they played hard, just not smart as Derek use to say.
Then we all headed to an awesome UofL/UofK party and enjoyed good food and wonderful friends. I got to sit out on the deck and watch the kids play backyard football and then watch the Cards win.
I am feeling pretty good these days just really tired of it all and ready to get this Fixator off on Tuesday, just hope the doctor has good news but we just have to wait and see. I just hope I can deal with what he tells me because it could be longer in the wheelchair and bladder surgery or on to PT and put off surgery which is good and bad since I am very uncomfortable with the bladder pain these days.
So I have plans with my family today at the farm and hope to have another great day. Love u all!
Best of all today is my awesome Nephew's birthday, love and miss you Brent. We are all so proud of you everyday! You are an amazing man and I pray both my boys can turn out half as good as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment