Thursday, September 8, 2011

My First Night Out Wednesday, 09/07/2011

Well still no sleep at night so I got out of the house. First trip was with my mom and sister, we went to lunch and Kohl's to get the boys some clothes. It was nice to get out. Then after getting back home for a while and going crazy again got another offer to get out and decided what the heck. So washed the hair and even put on some makeup (per Mark Evans) and even got a compliment from the kids. So after being picked up, I was out on the town. Great dinner and drinks with some great frineds and I thank them very much. I even felt a little normal for a day and I appreicate them all getting me out. I owe you all! Next step on the journey of  NORMAL (whatever that means for us). The best part is I love all my friend and family very much!!! Thank you all for sticking with me and please continue to and please feel free to drag me out like that again, all of you!!! Even got a hug from the Ironside family and figured out what a small world we live in. GOD puts people in our lives for reasons, sometimes just to keep us going forward and appreicate all the people that are still in our lives and the one's we have yet to meet.  I can't promise Miss Coni will always be this positive so please feel free to kick my butt when I am not! Love You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment