Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Night Home Again, Sept 7, 2011

Got home about 7:30, in time to see the family and play a couple games, enjoyed it. From there it didn't get better since I only got 3 hours sleep again last night for the third night in a roll. We don't know if it is the medicine they have me on but I it doesn't make me feel strong, maybe I should have stayed another night that they said I could but just wanted to get home. Having a hard time understanding that the first six weeks I felt better then I do now, but I understand my body is not the same. Please pray for me and some rest so I can stay home and healthy. Bladder test is still scheduled for September 13th and the Fixator is due off September 20th and I prayer I am strong and ready for rehab then.
Love U All!

No comments:

Post a Comment