Monday, September 19, 2011

Prayer request

Ok forgot the most important, tomorrow I am suppose to get my bar off, they could tell me to go directly to PT or they could make me stay in the wheelchair another month in which then I would have the bladder surgery. So everyone please pray I can go to Frazier first, I need it bad. This hill is really getting hard to climb when it keeps going up all the time. I am ready to get back in control of my life and legs!!! Best shape of my life by July (40th) plus the triple crown races are coming up so everyone better know they are doing that with me!

1 comment:

  1. Coni,

    Hope things went well at Fraizer today. It was sure good to see you last week at the Counter Day. Now if you get the fixator off and they tell you, you can use your legs, don't take off running. Your in my prayer.

    Dean

    ReplyDelete