Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well even after a long day out still no sleep, so woke up crazy and upset again. Off to the Urologist mom and I go (I will be so happy when I can drive again) and after 1 1/2 hours in there we walked out to go to my Internal Medicine doctor in tears, she has not been involved since she was out of town the time I went there. She sat down for a long 1 1/2 hours of my past two months. After a lot of talking she figured out the problems I am having the pasted four days is withdraw of a pain patch that the nice doctor in the hospital had me go cold turkey on. The sleepless nights and the craweling skin and the trimmers in my hands. So I am back on a smaller dose of the medicine so she can slow me down instead of dropping me on my face. She has control of all my medicines now, nobody puts more then an IV fluid in me without her okay. Now the real question, when do I get my fix enough to sleep for a night, PLEASE BE TONIGHT!!!! So keep your fingers crossed and if you are up late at night or work nights (some friends know who they are) get on facebook chat or drop a text never know if I am there awake and going crazy by myself. It's actually been interesting who I have gotten in contact with these days!
Boys are doing good and both got a great Spelling Test back and reading. Their first soccer game is this weekend, if anyone ever wants to ride out and watch them drop me a text (you will see Derek in them on the field). Can't say the first game isn't going to be hard since Derek should be on the sidelines coaching (so please feel free to come and cheer me up) but don't worry he will be up On A Cloud watching us all. Love you all! Next Step on the Journey!!!

2 comments:

  1. Coni,
    I have never read a blog or posted to one before tonight, so hope this is right? I've not really contacted you knowing you need your rest. I hope and pray they get your medicine figured out, I know you need the rest. I hope to get to see you sometime in the near future. Your in my prayers.

    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coni,
    I know how frustrating it is when you can't sleep. Hopefully your doc has it figured out and you'll be sleeping through the night in no time. Getting proper rest will help you heal faster and feel so much better. I'm glad to see you are getting out with friends and family. Everyone at CED-Lex has been thinking about you and praying for you and your family. Keep your chin up, you have a long way to go but you've already come so far. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete