Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fixator removel, September 20,2011

Well it was a rough Start this morning but got to doctor finally and they removed the Fixator Bar, it was the
Most painful thing that at least I remember. They gave me laughing gas and that did nothing for me. It was a very painful and emotional experience but it is over and done. So I start PT Friday and this guy seems like he will have me up and walking in no time so we will see. Just have to trust them all !! The plan is to give PT for 2-3 weeks and then one more test on bladder before they do surgery, so I hope it heals the rest of the way!!
The boys and I enjoyed being able to snuggle and watch Some TV but they are still scares to touch me to hard. They will get use to it!!!
Thanks for all your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Coni, I'm so glad they were able to remove the stabilizer. I'm sure you feel a new sense of freedom.

    ReplyDelete