Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Long Week

Everyone please continue to pray this week it is going to be a long one. Yesterday I just had a bad funk day and staying around the house, thanks to Frank I did take a long walk for me which helped some. My father cut his hand yesterday and had 20 stitches but is doing okay. I was not feeling very well last night and they finally started me on an antibiotic for my infection which was getting pretty bad so I do feel better today. I have PT this morning downtown and both kids have appointments this afternoon. Wednesday I have another bladder test that I pray I pass. Then back to PT Thursday and nasty test Friday. But that all leads up to an awesome day of tailgating and football for Saturday with the boys and good friends!!!
Love you all and keep up the prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment