Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Saturday, June 2, 2012 Great Day...

Just now took time to download this to my computer and wanted to share. Last Saturday after a good day of soccer tournament we went out to the farm and I got to horseback ride for the first time since the accident. I loved it!!! Lonny made me be good and not run Fantasy but it was still fun, took it easy and was a little nervous at first but I will be doing it again soon. We let Peyton and the boys ride around the lake with someone and they loved it of course. Then after just a few of the adults took a little hour ride we sat on the dock of the pond and built a fire in the fire pit. It was a great day and I don't use that word much. Also it helped that I got to see Brent now that he is home for a few weeks!!!
Now that is a good day and I smiled a lot, as you can see below!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment