Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Saturday, June 23, 2012 Kings Island...

Took the boys to Kings Island on Saturday with Eric, Rhonda, Peyton and Maddie. We had a great time, enjoyed everything. I did a lot of waiting since I couldn't ride anything but it was worth it to enjoy talking and laughing with everyone. Boys rode everything even Ethan, he is getting a little more brave and so funny sometimes. I got to ride two rides, one was a water ride that was smooth and the other was Windseeker that I kept my eyes close on the entire time but Garret begged me to go on it. It was a fun day and good to see the boys smile, laugh and enjoy the rides. I was laying at the water park watching all the people and I realized how much I miss that good feeling of walking around not thinking that anything can touch your little happy world. I mean we always worried about our boys and were probably a little over protective but we just didn't think something would happen especially what did. I miss that secure feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment