Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday, June 28, 2012 Happiness...

Got very frustrated yesterday with people and vented a little on Facebook. I don't understand why Things happen to good people in this world that are out of our control. I have friends that have lost people to sickness, accidents and other things. I have met more widows and widowers then I'd like to but in the end we keep living. People will always give us that look when we say we lost our spouse but we will tell them we are okay. Because we all have made the choice to live again, rather we want to or not we do it. And we don't ask for people to feel sorry for us, we just want to be normal, whatever that is. But then you have people in this world that have never had anything that major happen in their life and they complain about it and are not happy. I'm not saying that people don't have real problems, but I'm saying don't let your problem be the excuse to not be happy. I will never understand it. I have seen people have every chance to be happy and they chose to do everything to not grab it and then wonder why they are unhappy. They complain about jobs, or they have had a broken heart and scared to take chances again but you can't let your job or your past be your future, you have to change it yourself. I want to see my friends and people happy. It's just sad! Life is so short that we should try to grab every moment of happiness, grab and hug everyone in your life and smile everyday. Even for us who have lost so much, we have to still love and hold on to the ones we do have, they are a good reason to live and to still be happy. That doesn't mean we don't miss who is gone but that means we love the ones we still have.
It is still a battle for me some days to get this for myself but most days I do it. I want to be a happy mother and person, I choose a while back to not be a sad, anger or unhappy mother for our boys. Everyone has choices to make in this life. I have wonderful friends and family that help me do this. I have friends that are having a hard time right now, and are having problems but in the end they don't let their problems control their life or their happiness.
Yesterday I just had enough of people and their complaining or wondering why they are not happy. Wake Up people, happiness could be in your face and some people won't even see it. Life is short so try to enjoy each day!
I had a good dinner, drinks and company last night with friends and our boys. But in the end I had to lay down and hold Garret's hand for him to fall asleep because he missed his daddy so much. He woke up two times searching for my hand in the middle of the night. It breaks my heart that I can't fix it for our boys, that they haven't had their daddy hug them for almost a year. But in the end our boys even get that life keeps going and that you have to be happy. If Our two boys can get that in all their pain why in the heck can't grown adults grow up, stop complaining and be happy. Whatever that means in each persons life!
I still have days that it is hard to get all this myself but I manage. Today will be a bumpy day just because of Garret's night but I also know when he gets up this morning and smiles, hugs and kisses me that I will be good and so will he.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment