Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday, June 7, 2012 DREAMS...

Had a good day today so it was nice, worked in Elizabethtown till after lunch, then had to pick up boys for a couple appointments. Enjoying some time with them before running Ethan to spend the night at Rhonda & Eric's while Garret spend the evening at the neighbors so I could have a good dinner with a friend. Enjoyed dinner, a couple drinks and good conversation and company. Got home a little late and was done for night. Now soccer try outs for two nights, hope Ethan makes it, I know he will be disappointed of he doesn't, and he has had enough of that this year.
I've been sleeping so much better off and on the past month but tonight my dreams were running wild and it was off and on. My mind was running wild before I fell asleep so maybe that was it, trying to think about some things and then I ended up dreaming about all that I was thinking before I fell asleep. And in my dream I didn't get any more answers then I do in the real world. Heck at least we should be able to dream we know it all, wouldn't that be nice. Dreams, what do they mean??? It was some weird dreams and kept waking me up, I'd fall right back to sleep and then back into the same dream but a different point in the dream. I don't dream all that much these days but when I do it's really different. Who knows, kinda weird. I remember the details and the place I was but oh well it was a dream. I still got some good sleep in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment