Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday, May 25, 2012 Good Day...
Thursday was a good day and I don't get to always say that much. Boys enjoyed a good day outside running around washing cars and trying to chase birds at moms and dads. I spent the work day in Elizabethtown again at Derek's old office, back next week for a couple days again. I got to spend time with three different friends last night, two I had not seen in a while and one I talk to a lot. I enjoyed seeing each of them, talking and getting some exercise on top of it all. Had some really good talks that are helping me work on trusting in people and God, I am trying but it is a daily schedule. Didn't sleep great last night but first night of restlessness in three nights so I will take it. Heading out of town for some great freinds and some relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment