Thursday, May 17, 2012


Thursday, May 17, 2012
I’m fearful of everything these days, Confused, Stressed. Why? I guess we always want a guarantee on our decisions. That if we make a mistake things will be quickly fixed. And when the fixes aren’t quick, then we second guess or it’s not how we thought things were going to go. But that’s not life is it?! Life is FULL of complications. Full of change. Change that you don’t want. Full of the ups and downs. But going through these changes and how we build our character and how we learn, that’s what defines ourselves isn’t it.
At least I would like to believe that, been a rough week and don't have much to post today! Was sick as a dog last night and I think it was just the week beating me up, and no sleep. I NEED sleep!!! Here is to a good next few days and a weekend with family and good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment