Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday, May 20, 2012 Good Day...
Was a good day with my boys, wasn't looking forward to a full day at home after this week so Kim called and ask us to spend the day with them at the farm. So glad she did, ended up to be a good day, we got some new fishing gear, fished, went shooting and sat on the back deck to enjoy the view, company and some good conversation. It was good to see my boys enjoy theirselves, fish with them and be able to talk to my family about everything that made it a rough week and get their feedback, they don't tell me what to do but they trust in me and that helps even know they can't fix any of it. It also helped that I caught more fish then anyone else. This was Derek's type of fishing, he had no patience and loved when they were biting all day.
Here is to a positive week and long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment