Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday, May 31, 2012 ?????

Not in the mood to share much, up a lot last night with my head rushing with so many thoughts of WHY about so much in my life right now, and I will never get some of those answers. I always believed that things happen for a reason, that GOD has control even know we have a lot to do with it in our choices, that people are put in your life for a reason, that everything will be alright. Some days that's just hard to believe in my world, how much faith does GOD have in me that he thinks I can handle more. I had a good day and enjoyed my boys last night a lot with family over but just couldn't sleep and feeling just here. I need so bad to talk to Derek right now, he would so know what to do or tell me how to do this or get my head screwed on right.
I miss coming home and having someone to talk to and share with.
I will get up and continue to push forward, just a little slide backwards.
Saturday will be 11 months, my gosh that year mark is coming too fast.
Think I need to go to cemetery just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment