Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday, May 3, 2012 Oaks Day...
Well I'm headed to the track today for the Oaks, Derek and I decided last year we were going this year no matter what. We did the Derby two years ago but had not been to the Oaks together. So this year I am going but as it gets closer not looking forward to it. Thank goodness I will have good friends with me to get my mind off of everything and have a good time. Won't be the same without him as is everything these days. I am praying for a good weekend with friends, family & my boys. I hope to be able to settle some things I have been tossing around in my head this weekend, including my house projects, so I can get back on track. I like 'Believe You Can' for the Oaks Horse (picture above) for many reasons especially the name. Well here's to a good day with friends, ready or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment